Registration Rates - Event Owners
COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION AND TRAVEL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED SPORTS EVENT OWNERS
Qualified sports event owners (sports organizations and associations including NGBs, MSOs, and companies that bid out, award, or assign sports events to which they own the rights). Submit registration no later than March, 22, 2019 to be considered for travel assistance. Membership is required to receive complimentary registration and travel assistance. Non-member sports event owner organizations are required to pay $100 annual membership fee (per organization) to participate.
Register by March 22, 2019 to participate in one-on-one and event overview appointments.
Complimentary registration includes:
- Access to all Symposium functions
- Appointments with destinations and vendors
- Carpeted booth space in NASC Sports Marketplace (including table, chairs, ID sign and wastebasket)
Additional exhibit space is available for organizations bringing multiple representatives. Each representative will have a separate appointment schedule with destinations and vendors. Event owners who either do not qualify for appointments in the marketplace or who do not wish to take appointments, but who would like to attend education session and hospitality events, are required to pay $685.
Travel assistance for each qualified sports event owner includes:
- Up to 4 nights at a host hotel (room and tax only, does not cover incidentals). The NASC staff will book your hotel room once your transportation information has been confirmed and a method of payment has been provided for any incidentals.
- Either airfare reimbursement (up to $500 including taxes and fees) OR mileage reimbursement (up to $400) and self-parking at a host hotel parking garage (up to $100).
To qualify for travel assistance, each event owner attendee must agree to participate in their own set of pre-scheduled appointments with destinations and vendors as well as the sponsor, exhibitor, and event owner social.
Each flight itinerary must be approved in writing by the NASC and purchased by the Event Owner. A flight reimbursement check up to $500 per Event Owner attendee will be issued after successful completion of all required activities outlined in the Event Owner contract.
A limited number of travel assistance scholarships are available on a first come - first served basis, so it is important to register well in advance to ensure your spot.
How do I register?
NASC Member organizations may register online.
Non-members must contact Meagan Grau at Meagan@sportscommissions.org or 513.842.8307 to register.