CSEE SPRING 2018 - ESport and Contemporary Medical ISSUES
Date and Location
April 24, 2018
7:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m
Minneapolis Convention Center
This course is held in conjunction with the NASC Sports Event Symposium. Separate registration required.
$400 per person.
NASC Membership required to enroll in CSEE.
Deadline to register is April 13. Register Now
About the Course
What do a professor, medical doctor, attorney, and gamer have to do with NASC?
All are represented as your instructors for the 2018 CSEE session in Minneapolis. Based on member feedback, this session will focus on both ESport and Contemporary Medical Issues relevant to you and your events. You can expect to leave the session with:
1. A better understanding of ESports and ESports events.
2. The ability to make educated decisions on Esports events for your market.
3. An overview of health and wellness implications for today’s youth associated with proliferation of Esport.
4. Guidelines on best practices in providing medical support to sport events.
5. Budget reducing strategies on strengthening your relationship with your local medical community for event support.
6. An overview of hot medical issues to stay current on in youth and participant sport events.
Onsite check-in opens at 7:00 a.m. Course is being developed in partnership with Ohio University. Continental breakfast is included. The program will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m
Participants earn 4 credit hours toward CSEE credential/continuing education credit.