CSEE Fall 2017 - Social and Digital Engagement
Date and Location
October 10, 2017
7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
The Westin Book Cadillac
This course is held in conjunction with the 4S Summit. Separate registration required.
$400 per person.
NASC Membership required to enroll in CSEE.
Deadline to register is September 17, 2017. Register Now
About the Course
To share strategies and tactics for successfully planning, implementing, monitoring and measuring an effective social and digital marketing program for sport tourism organizations.
Strategies and tactics for successfully planning, implementing, monitoring, and measuring effective social and digital engagement with various constituents.
Up your social media game in three hours with our fall CSEE course: "Effective Social and Digital Marketing in Sport Events & Tourism." Whether or not you manage your daily social media program, you will find this course interesting as you will learn emerging trends, how to manage your personal and corporate brand on social media, and how to create and manage new revenue (and expense) streams.
Al Kidd, National Association of Sports Commissions
Jackie Reau, Game Day Communications
Ian Jones, Blue Jeans
Carl Thomas, HookIt.com
- Overview of social and digital marketing platforms
- Creation of a social media and digital marketing strategic plan
- Development of a content calendar to direct the sharing, engagement and measurement of information directed toward the intended target audiences
- Management and monitoring of social media and digital marketing platforms
- Measurement and reporting of social media and digital marketing efforts
- An understanding of how social media and digital marketing can create increased awareness of your organization and engagement with target audiences and on-line influencers
- An understanding of best practices for using social media and digital marketing in sport tourism
- An understanding of how to create and implement a strategic plan for social media and digital marketing efforts
- An understanding of how to monitor and measure the results of social media and digital marketing efforts
Participants earn 4 credit hours toward CSEE credential/continuing education credit.