Continued growth and success of the NASC requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of the NASC's 750 member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
The purpose of the Nominating Committee is to select candidates from the NASC Membership to fill open positions on the NASC Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Four (4) Directors representing the NASC Active category serving a three-year term expiring April 2021
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2020
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Allied category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2020
- September 15 – Announce when the portal will open/outline the process
- October 15 – Nomination Portal Opens
- December 15 – Nomination Portal Closes
- December 15 – December 31 – Committee reviews nominee profiles
- January 5 – Committee call to select candidates to be interviewed
- January 12 – Interviews scheduled
- January - 15 – 31 –Interviews Conducted
- February 2 – Committee Call to vote on slate to present to BOD
- February 20 – Proposed Slate presented to BOD
- February 28 – All nominees notified of selection
- March 2 – Notify membership of proposed slate
Submit a Nomination
All nominations must be submitted online and received no later than December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT to be considered.
For questions, contact Ralph Morton, Nominating Committee Chair, at 206.461.5819 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the NASC Office at 513.281.3888 or email@example.com.