To achieve continued growth and success, the NASC requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of the NASC’s 800-member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
The Nominating Committee is accepting applications for eight (8) open positions on the NASC Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Active category serving a two-year term expiring April 2021
- Four (4) Directors representing the NASC Active category serving a three-year term expiring April 2022
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2021
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Allied category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2021
All NASC members are invited to apply for a position and/or suggest potential candidates for consideration by the Nominating Committee.
The Nominating Committee is charged with finding and soliciting quality applicants and then selecting a qualified applicant for each position. The person(s) selected will then be nominated and put forth in a general membership vote at the Membership Meeting during the 27th NASC Symposium in Knoxville, TN.
The deadline for submitting applications is January 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Submit a Nomination
*Subject to change
- December 1 – Nomination Portal Opens
- January 31 – Nomination Portal Closes
- February 15 – 28 – Interviews Conducted
- March 19 – Proposed Slate presented to BOD
- March 20 – All nominees notified of selection
- April 1 – Notify membership of proposed slate
For questions, contact Ralph Morton, Nominating Committee Chair, at 206.461.5819 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the NASC Office at 513.281.3888 or email@example.com.