Continued growth and success of the NASC requires strong leadership from our dynamic members. Board members serve as representatives of the NASC's 750 member organizations and help guide the future direction of the Association.
The purpose of the Nominating Committee is to select candidates from the NASC Membership to fill open positions on the NASC Board of Directors. The open positions include:
- Executive Committee – Secretary
- Four (4) Directors representing the NASC Active category serving a three-year term expiring April 2021
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Rights Holder category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2020
- One (1) Director representing the NASC Allied category to serve a two-year term expiring April 2020
*Subject to change
- September 15 – Announce when the portal will open/outline the process
- October 15 – Nomination Portal Opens
- January 8 – Nomination Portal Closes
- February 5-28 –Interviews Conducted
- March 1-15 - Finalize proposed slate and submit to board of directos on March 20
- March 26- Proposed slate of board members and officers posted to the NASC website
Submit a Nomination
All nominations must be submitted online and received no later than January 8, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT to be considered.
For questions, contact Ralph Morton, Nominating Committee Chair, at 206.461.5819 or email@example.com. You may also contact the NASC Office at 513.281.3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.