The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Hint: Swiping is disabled on videos, use the right arrow to advance and view images.
Gifts, errands, budgets. New year, new season. Why not also make it time for an NASC membership checklist? Especially if you are new to the association, it’s time to get your NASC house in order.
- Make sure your company profile is accurate. Log in here: https://www.sportscommissions.org/My-Account and review each tab “ My Organization, My Profile”, etc. to make sure you have the latest info out there.
- Upload a photo. Yes, use that new headshot. If you don’t have one, now is a good time!
- Tap into membership-related research. Make a meeting appointment each week to read something new off the site. You’ll be amazed at what is available right at in front of you.
- Get registered for Symposium. Registration is OPEN. https://www.sportscommissions.org/Symposium/Registration Don’t delay. You don’t want to miss out on any new developments for April 2018 in Minneapolis.
- Shop. (It IS the holidays.) Need new logo wear for the spring? Need new trade show giveaways? Time to order.
- Review current bids. Any projects that need new pieces of info added? Update your files so you’ll be ready when the next planning update comes due.
- Mine those leads. Use the NASC rights holder search to find some new leads. https://www.sportscommissions.org/Directories-List Call them up and invite them to meet you in Minneapolis. Send them the handy registration link (see above).
- Show some love. Write holiday greetings or simply contact your clients to say Happy New Year.
- PURGE. Yep, make it an annual tradition. Out with the old files, emails, notes, etc. and in with the new.
- Cheers! Celebrate yourself, your organization and your year. Review the highlights, renew your goals.
Looking forward to an amazing 2018. See you soon.