Who qualifies as a vendor?
Hotel brands, publications, housing services, insurance companies, consulting firms, third parties, etc. that provide products and services to the sport tourism industry.
Why do vendors attend the Symposium?
Vendors overwhelmingly attend the Symposium for business development. The design of the Sports Marketplace immediately sets vendors up for success to meet with dozens of clients and prospects. At no other conference ill you get the opportunity to meet and connect with so many varied organizations.
What else do I need to know?
- The NASC Sports Marketplace is a reverse tradeshow; therefore event owners and vendors are exhibitors.
- Vendors are required to register as exhibitors in order to participate in pre-scheduled appointments with event owners and destinations. Vendors who register as attendees only are not eligible to participate in pre-scheduled appointments.
- NASC Sports Marketplace appointments with event owners and destinations cannot be guaranteed if not registered as an exhibitor by February 24, 2017.
- Membership is REQUIRED to participate in NASC Sports Marketplace appointments. Membership is organization-based; therefore only one membership is required even if an organization is sending multiple representatives.
- Non-member organizations may apply for membership ($795 annual fee) when registering to receive the member registration rate and take appointments in the NASC Sports Marketplace.
- Non-members must complete a registration form; online registration is not available for non-members.