The NASC Market Segment Meetings create an opportunity for destinations of similar market size and organization structure to conduct open and honest dialogue about matters of importance to attendees. These are advanced level discussions among serious-minded professionals in the sport tourism industry.
Participants will take away best practices from the most credible source in the industry … your association!
|FORMAT: Small group discussions
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- Small & Mid-Market Sports Commissions
- Large Market Sports Commissions – Marketing & Events
- Large Market Sports Commissions – CEOs
- Board Development
- Locally Created Events
- Constructing Your LOC
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Non-traditional Housing
- Facility Development
- Bidding Success Stories
- Keys to Successful Site Visits
- Quality of Life in Your Community
- And any other Ideas YOU want to bring to the table!
Schedule - Small/Mid-Market Sports Commissions and DMOs
Subject to change
Deadline: October 16, 2016
Active Membership Required
NASC Member Rate
$299 per person
(includes annual membership)
First Attendee - $1,095 per person
Additional Attendees - $299 per person
Contact NASC Member Services to register.
*Registration is non-refundable after the registration deadline, but may be transferred to another contact at your organization or a credit may be issued for 2017 Market Segment Meetings registration.
Member Services Coordinator