Get in the Game eNews - #1 Weekly News Source for the Sport Tourism Industry
Delivered to 2,400 sport tourism professionals' inbox each week, Get in the Game eNews includes articles relevant to industry. Members are encouraged to submit their news and content.
Distribution Date: Thursdays
Deadline for content: Wednesday at Noon before distribution date
NASC Playbook - The Official Quarterly Publication of the NASC
Quarterly publication mailed to each member organization. Content includes association updates, member news, and industry trends and best practices for the sport tourism industry.
- September 2015
- Featured Topic: Parks & Recreations and Facilities
- Distribution Date: September 21, 2015
- Deadline for content: August 10, 2015
- December 2015
- Featured Topic: Continuing Education for Sports Professionals
- Distribution Date: December 1, 2015
- Deadline for content: October 30, 2015
- March 2016
- Featured Topic: 2016 NASC Symposium
- Distribution Date: March 17, 2016
- Deadline for content: February 12, 2016
- June 2016
- Featured Topic: NCAA Championship Bid Process
- Distribution Date: June 23, 2016
- Deadline for content: May 13, 2016
- September 2016
- Featured Topic: Sporting Events Operations
- Distribution Date: September 15, 2016
- Deadline for content: August 10, 2016
- December 2016
- Featured Topic: Selling Your Destination
- Distribution Date: December 1, 2016
- Deadline for content: November 10, 2016
Advertising Specifications and Pricing
The weekly NASC blog features a weekly theme and is hosted on the NASC website at sportscommissions.org. Themes for the blogs include: Revenue opportunities and best practices for sports commissions, innovative ideas for the sport tourism industry, sports event management best practices and sports tourism best practices.
Distribution Date: Mondays
Deadline for content: Two weeks prior to distribution date
Looking to share your expertise?
In an effort to enhance the overall content of NASC’s publications, The NASC Playbook and Get in the Game eNews, we’d like to include peer-written articles in future editions. As a member of NASC, your knowledge of the industry lends itself to unprecedented expertise. And we’re hoping you’ll share this expertise with your peers through well-written commentary.
*All content should be approximately 400 words and author should provide a minimum of two photos (author head shot and photo for topic).
Our Media Advisers at Game Day Communications can help with final edits.
For content submission for any NASC publication, please contact Elizabeth Young, Director of Membership and Marketing, at Elizabeth@SportsCommissions.org. And don’t forget to add NASC to your media distribution list to have your news included regularly in our publications. Just have your media relations department add email@example.com to its distribution list.
Press Release Archives
Press Releases, 2000-2015
Download NASC Logos (.eps files). For media use only. All graphics are copyright © National Association of Sports Commissions. If you have any questions about use of the logos or for high res files, please contact the NASC.
Looking to schedule an interview or need more information for a story? Contact NASC's PR and Media Advisory Firm, Game Day Communications.
Game Day Communications
NASC Media Resource Guide