The NASC Sports Marketplace is the longest-running reverse tradeshow in the sports tourism industry, designed for destinations and event owners to cultivate meaningful relationships and produce measurable ROI for their organization. Educational opportunities and other activities are not scheduled during Marketplace hours, so exhibitors have the undivided attention of attendees. Event Owners and Vendors are exhibitors; destinations are attendees.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
$2,995 (10' x 10') / $3,495 (10' x 20')
* Shipping, electricity, telephone, additional furnishings, labor, etc. are an additional fee and will be ordered directly through the NASC Symposium general services contractor.
- 2015 NASC Allied Membership (new)
- Two (2) convention registrations
- Ability to purchase up to five (5) additional registrations for $700 each
- Pre-scheduled appointments with host organization attendees
- 50 word listing in convention program and mobile app
- Pre-convention attendee list
- Post-convention attendee list
- 8' Back Drape and 3' Side rail
- Booth Carpet
- One (1) 6' skirted table for every 10' wide of booth space
- Four (4) folding chairs for every table provided
- One (1) wastebasket
- One (1) ID sign
- Ability to enhance your exhibit package with a color logo in convention program and mobile app for $250
"Shortly after incorporating, a primary goal of the North Carolina Sports Association was to roll out our newly adopted "sportsnc" brand. Our NASC sponsorship provided a substantial level of exposure over several platforms including the Symposium website, official program and mobile app, as well as multiple email and regular mail campaigns. NASC also provides an annual sponsorship fulfillment report that is top in the industry in substantiating our investment."
- Robert Cox, CDME, CSEE, North Carolina Sports Association