NASC Sports Event Symposium
The Original Sports Event Industry Conference.
The NASC Sports Event Symposium, the original sports event industry conference, has been produced annually by the NASC since 1992. The Symposium features the Sports Marketplace, which is the longest-running reverse tradeshow for the sports tourism market, and equips sports event professionals with solutions that produce measurable ROI. Lead generation, education and certification are what make the NASC Symposium the #1 resource for industry professionals looking to increase their market share, expand their brand’s exposure, or produce top-notch events. View complete details at www.NASCsymposium.com.
- Largest attendance ever at 772
- 17 CSEE graduates
- 5,622 appointments scheduled
- $12,000 donated to Sports Legacy Fund beneficiary (Run, Louisville. Run!)
The 22nd annual NASC Sports Event Symposium is scheduled for March 31-April 3, 2014 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- NASC members may register online or print and complete the appropriate registration form below.
- Non-members must print appropriate registration form below. Non-member organization's may add an annual membership when completing the appropriate registration form.
- The last day to request Sports Marketplace appointments is March 5th.
View complete details at www.NASCsymposium.com.