$350 per person. NASC Membership required to enroll in CSEE. Register now.
About the Module
The Fall 2015 module will be the first learning session under the new education program. It will include pre and post session assignments and will be on a subject from the newly created list of core subjects. Topic to be announced soon.
- Expanded repertoire of best practice skills
- Awareness and use of leading-edge industry knowledge and applications
- Recognition of achievement from the industry and professional peers
- Influential peer to peer networking and personal camaraderie
- Demeanor of personal accomplishment and confident leadership
Since its inception in 2002, CSEE has been the only certification available for experienced sports event professionals seeking continuing education and professional development in the field of sports tourism. Certification can be earned in as little as two and a half years for grandfather participants and four years for standard participants. CSEE designation is awarded to individuals who have successfully completed eight modules (five modules for individuals with grandfather status). Learn more.
Direct any questions to Don Schumacher, CSEE, Executive Director at Don@SportsCommissions.org