NASC Strategic Consulting Services
Training Seminar: For organizations that are just beginning to focus on the sports market segment of the tourism industry, we offer a day and a half seminar on what it takes to win with sports.
Types of Services: We now offer custom consulting services designed to help members make better business decisions. The next time you are looking for a facilities audit, market analysis, economic impact, feasibility study, strategic plan, help in deciding what kind of organizational structure will work best, or need marketing and advertising assistance and/or meeting and event planning services, the NASC is here to help.
Our availability will be limited to only a few projects each year. Be sure to contact the office before we are fully booked. Download Brochure
Don Schumacher, Lori Gamble, Beth Hecquet, and Elizabeth Chaney have more than 80 years of combined experience in the sports travel industry and backgrounds that cannot be matched elsewhere. Here are a few highlights from our combined experience:
| || |
- Earned professional certifications
- Worked in university athletic departments
- Bid on and produced events
- Consulted with more than fifty different host organizations
- Conducted dozens of feasibility studies
NASC Strategic Consulting Services has worked with the following clients since July 2011:
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands Welcome Center
- Kingsport, TN Public Schools
- Buffalo Niagara Sports Commission
- Johnstown Cambria County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Rapid City Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Santa Rosa Convention & Visitors Bureau
This team is now available to work with you! All fees go directly to the NASC to provide continually upgraded and expanded member services.
If you have an RFP, RFQ, or simply want to discuss what would be involved in assisting you on a project, please call Don Schumacher at 513.281.3888 x1. Download Brochure